Robotic nurse assistant market poised to expand at a CAGR of 14.7% through 2032
According to the most recent analysis released by Fact.MR, The growing global population of older adults is fueling the demand for robotic nurse assistants for various daily assistance functions. The growing investment in R&D to create technologically advanced robots for healthcare facilities is expected to drive up demand for robotic nurse assistants in the coming years.
Another factor contributing to the rise in demand for robotic nurse assistants is the development of technologically advanced nurse-assisting robots that can effectively carry out a nurse's daily tasks.
The growth of the robotic nurse assistant market is likely to be hampered by factors such as safety concerns and the high cost of robotic systems. The variety of robotic systems is rapidly expanding as a result of significant advancements in software programming techniques as well as new vision and motion systems.
As the world's senior population grows, so does the market for robotic nurse assistants to help with various day-to-day tasks. Significant technological advancements, as well as increased research investment in healthcare robotics, are expected to drive demand for robotic nurse assistants in the coming years.
Throughout the forecast period, North America will continue to rule the global market for robotic nurse assistants. Due to the increasing number of elderly people in this area. The nurse-to-patient ratio has been protected by the most recent technological developments, supporting regional robotic nurse assistant market expansion.
The robotic nurse assistant market is anticipated to grow more rapidly in Asia Pacific. It is predicted that rising healthcare spending and the region's continually expanding healthcare infrastructure will have a significant impact on the market for robotic nurse assistants.
The Japanese government is actively promoting the development of healthcare robots in the country by offering subsidies to researchers and manufacturers due to a nursing shortage in the country.
- Independence support robots were the market leader in 2021 with a robotic nurse assistant market share of more than 40.0%.
- Robotic daily care and transportation are expected to grow at the fastest rate.
- The segment for hospitals and clinics took the top spot in the market for robotic nurse assistants in 2021, accounting for a revenue share of over 45.0%.
- Senior care facilities are expected to experience the fastest CAGR growth during the projection period due to the growing global geriatric population.
- In 2021, North America held a revenue share of more than 35.0%, dominating the robotic nurse assistant market.
- Due to the high prevalence of older adults, Asia Pacific robotic nurse assistant market is anticipated to experience the highest CAGR of 16.2% during the forecast period.
To increase their market share, robotic nurse assistant market participants are pursuing strategic initiatives such as partnerships, mergers and acquisitions, collaborations, and product launches. As hospitals and healthcare facilities implement robotic nurse assistants, the market for robotic nurse assistants is expanding.
Companies competing in the global robotic nurse assistant market include RIKEN-TRI Collaboration Center for Human-Interactive Robot Research, GeckoSystems International Corporation, Hitachi, Hstar Technologies, JoiceCare AB, Fraunhofer IPA, and Georgia Tech.