The EnGenius ECW336 wireless access point is built on Qualcomm® Networking Pro 1210 Wi-Fi 6E platform
EnGenius Technologies Inc., a worldwide manufacturer of future-proof enterprise networking solutions, today announced the release of the very first Wi-Fi 6E access point designed for the SMB market. Featuring the Qualcomm Networking Pro 1210 platform, the ECW336 Wi-Fi 6E indoor ceiling mount tri-band access point has been developed for use in the recently unleashed 6 GHz spectrum.
The EnGenius Cloud ECW336 access point marks the company’s first venture into 6E territory. Experts predict that as many as 500 million Wi-Fi 6E compatible devices will spill onto the market in the next three years, enjoying massive, pristine Wi-Fi real estate. While the 2.4 and 5 GHz bands offer a total of 560 MHz of spectrum and 27 channels, 6 GHz alone offers 1200 MHz of spectrum and 59 channels.
With its 6E capability, the ECW336 AP easily supports the ever-growing bandwidth demands of densely congested environments such as multi-family units, senior living, student housing, universities, retail, corporate workspaces, resorts, stadiums/arenas, medical centers.
Business professionals and consumers alike will experience breathtaking Wi-Fi connection speeds. Virtually no more lag or buffering. No more endless delays when downloading. The future of lightning fast, unimpeded Wi-Fi is finally here.
Top Features of the ECW336 Access Point:
- Operates in the 6 GHz band, which offers interference-free signals and paves the way for innovation.
- Can access 14 additional 80 MHz channels or 7 160 MHz super-wide channels to avoid bottlenecks and reach gigabit Wi-Fi.
- Includes powerful quad-core processor to boost performance exponentially.
- Contains three radios (2.4 GHz, 5 GHz, and now 6 GHz) to support thousands of current and new devices.
- Features high efficiency Wi-Fi 6 technology to handle a massive number of connections and deliver better communication.
- Comes with 5 Gbps Ethernet port to easily support gigabit wireless speeds and higher user consumption.
- Includes new diagnostic tools, spectrum analysis, and real-time channel utilization for greater Wi-Fi performance, enabled by EnGenius Cloud PRO.
The high efficiency of Wi-Fi 6 wireless technology is becoming more prominent in today’s devices, but the true power of these features will now be unleashed in the massive, unexplored 6 GHz realm. Now, users will realize what true gigabit wireless speed really means.
Now is the time to take advantage of this ground-breaking technology. The ECW336 will start shipping worldwide in the first quarter of 2022. For more information on how you can get yours, visit https://www.engeniusnetworks.eu/promotion/wifi-6e